1. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES
You represent and warrant that you are either more than 18 years of age or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Site and Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Site or Service.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge that Company may collect and process “personal information” (i.e. information that could be used to contact you, such as full name, real estate/rental information and e-mail address) in connection with the Service. Such information collected by Company may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom. Company makes no representation or warranty with respect to any duty to permanently store any personal information you may provide.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as expressly provided herein, absent your prior consent, Company does not share your personal information with any unrelated third parties. In addition, the following describes some of the ways that your personal information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide you with the Services:
* Market Research. Company may aggregate personal information to collect data and gain insights about user behaviour and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to television networks, research institutions and other third parties. However, in these situations, Company does not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally without your explicit consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company reserves the right, and you authorise Company, to share or disclose your personal information, including, without limitation, any content, records or electronic communications of any kind, when Company determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of your personally identifiable information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against you if:
* you are interfering with Company’s or a third party’s rights or property;
* you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation;
* necessary or required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; and/or
* requested by governmental authorities in the event of any investigation, act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency.
“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Company and third party advertisers may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. Company and third party advertisers gather anonymous information about their users through cookie technology on an aggregate level only. Such aggregated information is used within Company’s internal organization and is only shared with third party advertisers on an aggregated and non-personally identifiable basis.
Web Beacons, also known as pixel tags and clear GIFs, (“Web Beacons”), are electronic images that allow a website to access cookies and help track marketing campaigns and general usage patterns of visitors to those websites. Web Beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookie numbers, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web Beacons is placed. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with third parties through the use of Web Beacons on the Site. However, through Web Beacons, we may collect general information that will not personally identify you, such as: Internet browser, operating system, IP address, date of visit, time of visit and path taken through the Site.
* Internal use of Web Beacons. Company may use Web Beacons internally to count visitors and recognize visitors through cookies. Access to cookies helps Company personalize your experience when you visit the Site.
* Email. Company may include Web Beacons in HTML-formatted email messages that Company sends to you. Web Beacons in email messages helps Company determine your interest in and the effectiveness of such emails.
* External use of Web Beacons. Company may also use Web Beacons externally. For example, Company may report aggregate information about visitors, such as demographic and usage information, to its affiliates and other third parties. Company may also include other company’s Web Beacons within the Site.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
9. CHILDRENS’ PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Company does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. If Company learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Site without verified parental consent, then Company will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
10. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS